Valerie Khoo, journalist, author, keynote speaker and popular commentator on small business has just released a book about the power of storytelling.
Power Stories: The 8 Stories You MUST Tell to Build an Epic Business explains how to find the right stories already within your business and tell them to the right audience.
This book is written for entrepreneurs trying to grow their business, professionals wanting to win a promotion or anyone wanting to inspire a group of people.
The book covers:
- Why storytelling is an important tool for your business.
- How an entrepreneur’s journey will help you discover your power stories.
- How to discover your passion story and use it to your advantage.
- How to use your business story to raise the profile of your business and enhance your marketing material.
- How to collect, identify and use your customer stories.
- How to grow your business with your pitch story.
- How to develop a strong product story to help increase your sales.
- How to harness your leader’s story to inspire people and promote change.
- How your media story can help your business increase their profile in the media and be seen by the right people.
- How you can share your stories with the right people to promote your business.
Every business has a story to tell and those stories deserve to be shared with the right audience, which is why your business should take advantage of the art of storytelling.
This book is a great tool to help you identify the stories within your business to help you engage your customers, increase your business profile and grow your business.
Pre-order a copy of the Power Stories: The 8 Stories You MUST Tell to Build an Epic Business and receive a bonus ebook Power Platform: Your 5-Step Plan for Building Your Personal Brand.
If you pre-order three copies of the book today you will receive a bonus three ebooks and a $30 voucher to use at www.SydneyWritersCentre.com.au.
If you pre-order the platinum package you will receive 10 copies of Power Stories: The 8 Stories You MUST Tell to Build an Epic Business plus a bonus three free ebooks and a $100 voucher to use at www.SydneyWritersCentre.com.au.
Sydney Public Relations Agency, CP Communications provides specialist media, traditional and online PR strategies that get amazing results. Contact us today. For more great tips visit our website www.cpcommunications.com.au.