Recognised as an industry influencer, Catriona Pollard regularly provides expert commentary to the media on PR and social media, and topics relating to her book From Unknown To Expert. She has been featured in hundreds of media outlets around the world. Here are just few a recent examples:
- The Australian: Young blood brought in to get Team Turnbull pumping
- SMH Daily Life: Why adults should play for health’s sake
- Sydney Morning Herald: Meet the spin doctor digitising PR
- Australian Financial Review: Make LinkedIn work for you
- ShortPress: How to use LinkedIn to boost your business
- The Age: The ‘Pizza Game’ the latest way to romance on Tinder
- CEO Magazine: 5 reasons CEOs should slow down and play more
- The Australian The Deal magazine: How to master business, become an expert
- Smart Company: Could Amazon Australia be waiting until Boxing Day to crush Aussie retailers?
- HuffPost: Public Speaking Essentials
- The New Daily: Business puts money on ‘YES’ vote – with some surprising exceptions
- Business Chicks: How finding creativity transformed my business
- Officeworks Workwise: 12 successful business owners share their essential lessons
- Lifehacker: What can you do if your brand is hijacked?
- Brand Tales: Is it time for PR to learn some new tricks
- Third Sector: The dos and don’ts of social media
- Women Love Tech: What you need to think about before starting your own blog
- HC Online: How ‘play’ boosts productivity and creativity in the workplace
- Women’s Agenda: How to cope when you say YES too often
- Dynamic Business: Embracing social media a marathon, not a sprint: Seven tips to get your business started
- MindBodyGreen: What is a sankalpa practice + how can it help you live with intention?
- Business Insider Australia: 5 ways to use social media to be awesome at your job
- Australian Anthill: Are you a business leader? Here are 5 tips on how to manage social media issues
- Entrepreneur.com: 4 ideas for repurposing your brand’s content
- PR Daily: 5 ways brand managers can ‘newsjack’
- The Copywriters: Learn to say ‘yes’ be tenacious, and do what you need to do
- The Ladies Lounge: Overcoming the challenges that lead to success
- The Agency Life: Learn to say ‘yes’, be tenacious and do what you need to do
- I AM WOMAN Project: Episode 49: Femmes D’Inspiration Conversation with Catriona Pollard
- The Entrepreneur Way: Stop thinking about it, stop dreaming, seriously just go and do it with Catriona Pollard
- Positive Phil: Public Relations Expert and Best Selling Author Catriona Pollard is On the Positive Phil Podcast
- Fearless Females: Facing fear of public speaking
- Business Addicts: Going from unknown to being a recognised leading expert in your field
- Inspiring Greatness: Step into the Spotlight
- The Honest CEO: How to get from unknown to expert with Catriona Pollard
- The Moment: Catriona Pollard, Founder CP Communications
- Not Another Business Show: Get into the PR groove
- Unclassified Woman: From Unknown To Expert With Catriona Pollard
- The Introvert Entrepreneur: Going from unknown to expert
- Healthy, Wealthy & Wise in Business: Get ready to step into the spotlight
- Lifestyle Income: How to use clever PR and social media to become a recognised expert
- SuperFast Business: Is PR still relevant?
- Collective Alchemy: How to get free publicity
- Motivating Mum: How to position yourself as an expert in your field
- Taleist Content Marketing: The lucrative benefits of being an expert in your field… From business book to TEDx with Catriona Pollard
- IMMK – Inspirational Interviews: Why a personal brand is critical to business success
- The Artful Business: Personal branding
- Dynamic Business Women: Using the media to raise your profile
- Action Coach: From Unknown To Expert with Catriona Pollard
- Public Relations Institute of Australia: Catriona Pollard From Unknown To Expert
- Ambitious Entrepreneur: From Unknown to Expert with Catriona Pollard
- Flying Solo: How to get noticed by journalists and nail your media interview
- The Startup Sessions: From Unknown to Expert with Catriona Pollard
- Reputation Revolution: From Unknown To Expert
- Australian Businesswomen’s Network: How to go from unknown to expert using social media
Catriona featured on CNBC
CEOs, it’s time to embrace social media: On CNBC Catriona Pollard discusses how CEOs need to appreciate and have a deeper understanding of how social media can enhance their businesses.
Catriona speaking at TEDx
Catriona spoke live at TEDx Macquarie University in front of 500 people and streaming to an online audience of more than 200,000 people. TEDx is designed to help communities, organizations and individuals to spark conversation and connection through local TED-like experiences. Her presentation was on the power of saying ‘yes’.
Catriona featured on Sky News
Sky News Technology Behind Business Programs asks “Is Social Media Really Worth Your Time and Money?” and calls on PR and Social Media expert, Catriona Pollard for her opinion.
Watch the full interview here:
Catriona featured on Kochie’s Business Builders
Catriona appeared on a live webinar speaking about how to effectively market your business in today’s environment, how to get the most out of traditional marketing and how online and traditional marketing can work together.
Catriona featured on CNBC TV18
Catriona was featured on CNBC-TV18 Young Turks International, where she shares the story of her successful PR and social media agency CP Communications and her new book From Unknown To Expert.