Your personal brand impacts your leadership style, your team and the organisation you lead. Discovering your personal brand is transformational because it forms the basis for connection with others, and this connection is what inspires us and the people we influence.
Those with a strong and distinct personal brand more easily cultivate and manage their reputation, credibility and profile. It’s the key to becoming an influencer and gaining trust with the people that matter to you within the organisation (including your team and your stakeholders).
When you uncover your personal brand, you become aware of what you stand for, why people should know you and follow you as a leader.
In this highly interactive, hands-on training, you’ll explore and develop your personal brand, the crucial skill of storytelling, and how amplify your profile across an organisation.
Personal Branding Training agenda
Each workshop is specifically developed for each organisation and scenario. As a result of participating in this training participants will:
- Gain an understanding of the importance and relevance of a personal brand for leaders.
- Identify and develop their own personal brand which they can use across an organisation.
- Develop their authentic personal brand statement which can be used verbally and in writing (i.e. while networking or on LinkedIn bio)
- Uncover their stories including their “why” story and influencer/leader story and know how to use them.
- Identify opportunities to increase the visibility of their personal brand.
- Have developed the skills to amplify their personal profiles across an organisation.
Personal Branding Training Delivery
The Personal Braining Training can be delivered as short seminars or delivered as interactive half or full day workshops for corporate teams, tailored to your organisation. We also offer mentoring packages for specific skill development and support.
About the trainer – Catriona Pollard
Catriona Pollard is one of Australia’s most dynamic speakers and trainers. She has shared her dynamic and practical expertise with thousands of people both in Australia and around the world for organisations such as TEDx, DELL, CeBIT, Problogger, Women on Boards, CEO Institute, Commonwealth Bank and Macquarie University, just to name a few.
Renowned for being an inspiring speaker and trainer, Catriona shares her personal insights and experience to help others, whether it’s with practical advice or shared wisdom. With every presentation, Catriona aims to ensure her audience takes away useful insights, inspiration and tips that will help them succeed in business and life.
Get in touch to find out more about booking personal branding training.