Engage PR & Social Media author and expert, Catriona Pollard, to present a keynote or practical workshop at your next conference, meeting, team training or event.
She shares the challenges she has faced moving from unknown to expert, practical social media and PR tactics for businesses and so much more.
Catriona is renowned for being an inspiring presenter who shares practical skills and expertise so attendees can immediately implement what they’ve learnt to see real results.
She has shared her dynamic and practical expertise with thousands of people both in Australia and around the world for organisations such as TEDx, DELL, CeBIT, Problogger, Women on Boards, CEO Institute, Commonwealth Bank and University of Sydney.
Catriona presented an inspirational and motivational talk at TEDx Macquarie University on the topic of Being Open To Yes. She encouraged people to move from the shadows into the spotlight, to redefine the spotlight so it means something to everyone and to understand we all deserve to be there and share our voice with the world. You can view her TEDx presentation below.
Catriona is particularly passionate about women in leadership and has delivered presentations to thousands of women leaders about how to use communication in leadership to build careers and businesses.
As an early adopter of social media in the Australian PR industry, Catriona created the popular blog Public Relations Sydney that has been listed as the top two business blog in Australia. Catriona is also listed as one of the top 100 PR people worldwide to follow on Twitter.
She is also a highly regarded expert and media commentator in PR and social media and her views on social media and PR have been extensively published in Australian and international media.
Catriona is the author of From Unknown To Expert: How to use clever PR and Social Media to become a recognised expert, a comprehensive step-by-step program for entrepreneurs and business owners to learn how to become a recognised expert and thought leader.
To enquire about Catriona speaking at your next event, please contact CP Communications:
Ph: +61 2 9460 9200 or fill in the contact form.
Watch Catriona speak at TEDx below
- Being open to ‘Yes’ – an inspirational presentation on how to step into the spotlight
- Your are your best PR: uncovering your stories and how to amplify them
- Putting ME in social media: Practical skills for your career advancement
- Connect, Share & Build Using PR and social media to drive sales and business growth
- Personal branding using PR and social media
Catriona’s Speaking Appearances
- Embroid Me Conference: Social media for business 101
- Australian Rural Women Leadership Summit: How to build your personal brand
- ActionCOACH: How to go from Unknown to Expert
- 2020 Exchange: Smart use of digital – How you as a CEO can take advantage of your company’s smart use of digital
- SheSays: Personal branding and social media
- Women Chiefs of Enterprise International: 5 steps to successfully stand out from the crowd
- The Pulse: PR and branding for startups
- Public Relations Institute of Australia (PRIA) Webinar: From Unknown To Expert: How to establish yourself as an authority and run your own business
- The Walkley Foundation: Storyology 2014 – LinkedIn for Journalists
- Women in Banking and Finance – How to use social media to build your career
- Business & Professional Women Sydney Club – How to successfully build your personal brand in social media
- Women’s Network Australia, Connect, Share and Build – PR & Social Media For Your Business, Hobart
- Macquarie University’s Faculty of Business and Economics 26th Women, Management and Work Conference 2014
- TEDx Macquarie University – The power of saying ‘yes’
- Brand You – Business & Professional Women (BPW)
- Small Business Festival Victoria – Making it count. Smarter approach to business success, hosted by Kochie (DavidKoch).
- CommsDirect – Create, Communicate, Activate.
- DELL Women’s Entreprenuer Network – Austin – You are your best PR: uncovering your stories and how to amplify them
- Women in Banking and Finance – Your social media clout
- CeBIT – Using PR and social media to drive sales.
- ProBlogger – DIY PR to grow your blog and your brand
- Digital Marketing Forum
- Women on Boards – You are your best PR
- CEO Institute – LinkedIn Seminar
- Women In Focus – Blogging Bootcamp
- Country Women’s Association – Local Publicity seminar
- City of Sydney – Social media for your career
- Cirrus Media – Social media workshops – Sydney and Melbourne
- University of Technology Sydney – Social media workshop
- Commonwealth Bank Women In Focus – Social media workshop & Blogging for Business
- Macquarie University – Social media and personal branding workshop
- Commonwealth Bank – Women in Focus annual conference – PR and social media
- Little Black Dress Group – PR workshop
- The CEO Institute – PR workshop and LinkedIn workshop
- Macquarie University Women and Leadership conference – Putting Me into social media
- Entrepreneurs’ Organisation – PR and social media for personal branding
- Women’s Network Australia – PR and Social media presentations in Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
- Women as Entrepreneurs, WE WIN– PR and social media expert panelist
- Sheinspires– PR and social media presentations
- The American Club – PR and social media presentation
- Network Central – Word of mouth marketing webinar
- SHE Business – Social media presentation for North Sydney and Balmain chapters
- Australian Businesswomen’s Network – Word of mouth marketing webinar
- Australian Writers’ Centre – Teaches a regular one day course on PR and social media
Complete the form below to inquire about Catriona speaking at your next event.