Are you a therapist or mental health professional who wants to find more clients and grow your profile?
De-mystifying PR and social media is an effective and powerful way to accomplish this and position yourself as a recognised expert.
In this episode Catriona discusses:
- What is PR and why do we need it?
- Can a business do well without social media?
- The importance of figuring out your ‘why’ before starting.
- What is a personal brand and does everyone have one?
- How to decide which social media networks to start with so you don’t get overwhelmed.
- How to build relationships with journalists.
- What happens to your business when you start getting noticed by the media.
Click the Sound Cloud player above to listen to this episode.
Sydney Public Relations Agency, CP Communications provides specialist media, traditional and online PR strategies that get amazing results. Contact us today. For more great tips visit our website www.cpcommunications.com.au.