Most companies now realise that Twitter holds much potential for business success. However, many still find it difficult to build up their Twitter following and engage their customers.
Business News Daily has provided nine steps to crafting a Twitter strategy that is flexible and can be adapted to your business.
- Assess business challenges – think about any problems your company is currently having, or things that could be done better.
- Create marketing goals –work out which aspects of your business challenges Twitter could help solve.
- Listen – do some research on Twitter and observe current levels of conversation. This will help you to assess whether your goals are appropriate.
- Set objectives so you can see both short and long term results. Think about how you will measure success.
- Plot out actions – how will you get people talking? What topics will you post?
- Plan process – decide how much time you will spend on Twitter each day or week, how you will keep up with what people are saying on Twitter.
Read the full article here.
Sydney Public Relations Agency, CP Communications provides specialist media, traditional and online PR strategies that get amazing results. Contact us today. For more great tips visit our website www.cpcommunications.com.au.