• Blogs build your profile as they demonstrate expertise – for me I found it an immensely powerful way to building my own profile and credibility.
• Blogs allow you to share information with customers – it is an interactive medium where readers can comment on the posts and they humanise your business.
• Blogs inform people about other things your business is doing – You can easily update a blog with business news – it only takes a couple of minutes. My blog on my website CP Communications is used for client media releases, and news from my business.
• Blogs generate powerful referral networks – Readers will on-market blog posts which is free marketing for you. Sometimes they post these to discussion forums that have thousands of members. You will never be able to reach these potential clients through your usual marketing activities.
• Blogs create an opportunity to network and share information with people from around the world – it significantly broadens your network. It maximises your marketing opportunities by creating a wider audience than a website alone.
• Blogs allow you to create or follow trends – I see spikes in the hits on the blog when I address certain topics. This gives me insight into how the market is thinking and reacting at any given point. With this invaluable marketing intelligence I can offer new products or services to match that interest.
• Blogs create an opportunity to build relationships with your customers – Business relationships are built on providing helpful information that makes peoples lives better- or businesses easier to run. Blogs are the perfect platform to do this.
• Blogs are easily found by search engines – they naturally attract search engine traffic and have optimized site architecture. By using key words and tags in your posts, people researching information can easily find your blog. They have the added advantage to be well-linked to other blogs and websites.
Sydney Public Relations Agency, CP Communications provides specialist media, traditional and online PR strategies that get amazing results. Contact us today. For more great tips visit our website www.cpcommunications.com.au.