The NSW Department of State & Regional Development (DSRD) is hosting Small Business September 09 – now in it’s 10th year.
There are over 300 events hosted by 150 organisations supporting small businesses. Find events to help you develop your ideas, strengthen your market presence and increase your business opportunities.
They are still looking for Small Business September event partners. As an event partner of Small Business September 09:
1. Your organisation will be one of 150 organisations contributing to the biggest Small Business event in Australia.
2. You will have access to the tens on thousands of visitors who search for events on the Small Business September website.
3. Your organisation will be listed on the Small Business September website.
4. You will be able to promote your organisation as a “Proud Supporter of Small Business September 09”.
5. You can manage your registrations online.
6. You can use the Small Business September 09 webtile on your websites, newsletters or emails (available shortly).
7. You can use the Small Business September 09 Media Release template.
8. You will have access to event management resources including Event checklists.
9. You can use the Small Business September 09 event templates including feedback form, name tag, PowerPoint presentation and invitation template in word and html.
10. You will be able to upload your event presentations to provide an ongoing business growth resource and promote your organisation.
How do you become an event partner?
You can register as an event partner of Small Business September 09 for free by entering your details on this website. Please click on the Become a partner – host an event link to start the process. To manage your account once you have registered please access via the login link in the top right hand corner of the webpage.
Who can become an event partner?
Specialist service providers, training organisations, industry specific organisations and associations, local councils, chambers of commerce or any company interested in hosting an event that is aimed at the small to medium businesses market and can provide them with information that is practical, topical and helps grow their business.
Sydney Public Relations Agency, CP Communications provides specialist media, traditional and online PR strategies that get amazing results. Contact us today. For more great tips visit our website www.cpcommunications.com.au.