Are you struggling to think of ideas for your next blog post?
Creating new and exciting content each week can be difficult and you may feel like you have run out of ideas. However, don’t give up because there are so many ideas out there for you to choose from.
Business 2 Community has provided some great tips for how to find your next blog post.
- How to guides: You can write a how to guide, which is a set of instructions explaining the steps on how to do something. How to guides have a limitless number of possibilities from the simplest task to a challenging procedure. They are also a great way to display your expert knowledge and teach other people. How to guides can also position you as an expert in your industry.
- Conduct interviews: You can interview a thought leader in your industry and ask them to share their advice or inspiring story. You can then write the blog post as an interview or include their quotes in your article.
- Ask for contributions: You can ask other people or bloggers to write a post to include on your blog. You can also offer them a guest blogging position where they contribute a regular post to your blog.
- Ask questions: Engage your followers by asking questions and encouraging them to answer. Feedback from your followers is very important to understand what they are interested in reading on your blog. You could even ask them what they would like you to write about next.
- Record podcasts or videos: By having a different medium of communication on your blog it can attract new followers and add an extra spark of interest to your blog. Record your blog post in a podcast or video to add variety to your blog.
- Hold a giveaway: You can run a giveaway and reward the winner with a free gift. Get the participants to answer a question and the best response wins.
There are so many ideas that you can use for your next blog post, you just need to think outside the box.
Be creative with your blog posts and you may find that you gain new followers or increase the traffic to your blog.
Read the full article here.
Sydney Public Relations Agency, CP Communications provides specialist media, traditional and online PR strategies that get amazing results. Contact us today. For more great tips visit our website www.cpcommunications.com.au.