Want to learn how to market your business online like the professionals? And unlock the potential of online marketing for your business. ADMA Australian Young Direct Marketer of the Year, Fred Schebesta is running 11 Online Marketing Secrets Seminar to reveal and teach online marketing secrets.
In an increasingly online world, savvy businesses are harnessing the power of online marketing. Many recognise that it is a strategic part of the overall marketing mix, but don’t know where to start and for many it seems just too hard.
Using the power of the web levels the playing field for every business – big or small. Everyone has the chance to attract customers and with this seminar you have the prefect opportunity to learn exactly how to really unlock the potential of the web for your business.
“I would like to share the secrets I have learnt and to teach businesses the secrets to online marketing that I have learnt through trial and error.”
“The online marketing space has really matured and many marketing managers and business owners come to me and ask me to train their staff in online marketing. I have designed this crash course just for this purpose,” says Fred Schebesta.
“Only a company or an executive comfortable with a high level of risk could be content to remain ignorant of dramatic changes taking place in marketing online. Fred’s seminar is just what the doctor ordered for any marketing manager or business owner looking to get a crash course in top notch online marketing,” says Michael Kiely, Chairman of ADMA NSW.
The seminar will cover Fred’s top 11 tips:
1. Improved conversion into database list secrets
2. How to use your email list
3. Secret Search engine marketing tactics
4. How to quickly leverage Customer profiling
5. Landing page secrets to improved conversion
6. 4 secrets to immediately improve your online Credibility
7. Increased effectiveness secrets for your pay per click search marketing
8. Using domain names to your advantage
9. Secret Microsite techniques for 2 bites at the cherry
10. Website statistics secret formula
11. 3 Fred Schebesta secret tactics to increased traffic
Price: $49 if you register before 20 February 2007 ($99 after 20th)When: llam – 2:30pm Wednesday, 28 February 2007 Where: Mitchell Theatre, Sydney Mechanics School of Art, 280 Pitt St, Sydney
More information, registration: www.OnlineMarketingSvdnev.Com.Au/Seminar
Sydney Public Relations Agency, CP Communications provides specialist media, traditional and online PR strategies that get amazing results. Contact us today. For more great tips visit our website www.cpcommunications.com.au.